Cosmetic Dentist Meet Dr. Gabriel Ketemepi
Dr. Gabriel loves dentistry because “it allows you to combine scientific medical knowledge with art and aesthetics to put smiles on the faces of people.” He studied at the University of Ghana School of Medicine and Dentistry and also completed an externship at the UCLA School of Dentistry in California, USA. He later worked towards a specialization in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons. He has continued his education by completing several additional courses, including:
- Laser Dentistry from the Aachen Dental Laser Center in Spain
- Certification course in Digital Smile Design from DSD, South Africa
- Dental Implant training with Cezanne Dental Implantology Centre in Berlin
- Occupational Health and Safety Management from ICM-UK
- Basic Life Support and Primary Trauma Care with Africa Partners Medical in Ghana
Dr. Gabriel is currently a member of the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons, the Ghana Dental Association, and the Ghana Medical Association. He is definitely a tech man! When he isn’t looking in somebody’s mouth, he is surfing the net and looking for the latest technologies. He likes to travel and work with youth organizations in his free time. He speaks Ewe and English. His wife Gifty is a lecturer at the University of Professional Studies in Accra. They live in the city too with their lovely son Dzidula.