Tooth Extraction – Accra, Ghana
Get Rid of Hurting Teeth with a Gentle Extraction
We want our patients to be able to keep their natural teeth for their entire lifetime, but unfortunately, severe dental decay and damage often get in the way of this goal. If we’re not able to restore a tooth, the next logical step is an extraction, which we will handle with the utmost care. Local anesthetic and a light touch makes this often feared procedure completely comfortable from beginning to end here at Bethel Dental.
Why Choose Us for Tooth Extraction?
- Only used as a last resort
- Newest techniques make the procedure pain-free
- Multiple replacement options available
Why You Might Need a Tooth Extraction:
Our team might recommend that a patient have a tooth removed if:
- They have a cavity that can’t be repaired with a filling or crown
- A tooth has suffered trauma and can’t be put back together
- Periodontal (gum) disease has weakened the bone supporting a tooth
- A stubborn baby tooth is blocking the path of an incoming adult tooth
- Room needs to be created in the mouth for a new denture