ClearCorrect – Accra, Ghana
A Clear, Convenient Way to Straighten Your Smile
Between the uncomfortable feeling of metal against the soft tissues in your mouth, the awkwardness of smiling with highly distracting brackets and wires, and having to limit your diet for several months, it’s no wonder that many adults are reluctant to wear braces. Fortunately, at Bethel Dental, we can reshape the orthodontic process by offering ClearCorrect – special clear aligners that straighten the teeth so discreetly that most people won’t even realize what’s going on until your new smile is complete! Call us today to schedule a consultation and get started.
Why Choose Us for ClearCorrect?
- Available for Teenagers and Adults
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
- Fully Personalized Treatment Plans
How ClearCorrect Works
The most obvious difference between ClearCorrect and braces is the use of clear plastic aligners instead of brackets and wires. You don’t wear one single aligner for the entire process; instead, each one slowly shifts a small portion of your smile, and you trade them out every couple of weeks until the ideal end result is achieved. You’ll visit our office every six months or so (less often than you would need to make appointments for dentures to be adjusted) so that we can check on your progress and adjust the treatment plan as necessary.
Indications for ClearCorrect
ClearCorrect can be used for many different orthodontic problems. It’s usually most suitable for mild to moderate cases of the following:
Are your teeth grouped too close together to the point where some are overlapping? ClearCorrect will put pressure on strategic parts of the smile until all of your teeth have reached the proper aligned position. The result is a much more attractive smile that’s also easier to brush and floss properly in order to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
Gaps Between Teeth
Some teeth are too close together while others are spread too far apart. ClearCorrect can help close these gaps, which is important for lowering the risk of bits of food and harmful bacteria becoming trapped in the space.
A misaligned bite leads to jaw pain and worn down teeth. There are a variety of bite problems, including underbite, overbite, and crossbite; ClearCorrect can potentially be used to treat all of them.
The Benefits of ClearCorrect
- Image Friendly: The clear plastic making up each aligner is virtually invisible when worn on the teeth. Unless someone else sees you take out your aligners or is told directly that you’re wearing them, it is very unlikely that anyone will even notice that you’re undergoing any sort of orthodontic treatment.
- Convenience: ClearCorrect can be removed so that you can eat whatever you want. You can also brush your teeth without having to work around your orthodontic device.
- Comfort: The smooth plastic of ClearCorrect is designed not to irritate the inside of your mouth, making the treatment all the more comfortable.
- Faster Results: While braces can take as many as 2 to 3 years, ClearCorrect yields results in about 12 to 18 months on average.
How Much Does ClearCorrect Cost?
Some ClearCorrect treatments are longer than others and require a different number of aligners, which affects the overall cost. Older patients can usually expect longer treatments since their jaws are done developing, meaning it takes more force to move the teeth. As with any treatment, it’s important to consider the benefits that ClearCorrect has to offer when deciding whether it’s worth the cost. An orthodontic treatment now could mean fixing bite and alignment issues that could lead costly oral health problems later.